Nigh University Center
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
UCO Career Services offers FREE services and resources to alumni. We encourage you to both join the UCO Alumni Association by clicking HERE and creating/renewing your profile on HireBronchos. Go to HireBronchos.com and complete your profile. You must have an active account on Hirebronchos before scheduling an appointment with Career Services.
As a valued UCO alum, you are welcomed and encouraged to utilize the services and resources Career Services offers. Whether you just graduated or are considering a career change, our services are available to you. Just like students, registered alumni will have access from the time of registration with HireBronchos to all Career Services' resources and support:
- Resume Development/Critique
- Strategic Job Search Guidance
- Individual Career Counseling
- Career Transition/Job Fit Assessments
- Career Fairs & Forums
- HireBronchos, allowing you to:
- Search and apply for positions using resumes that may be customized for each position.
- Access to employer information in the HireBronchos Employer Directory.
- Upload your resume, allowing employers and Career Services to search and refer your resume for position openings.
- Sign up for interviews and RSVP for Career Events.
Contact Career Services at (405) 974-3346 if you would like to set up an appointment or if you need any help with the Hirebronchos.com website.