Nigh University Center
Monday - Friday : 8 AM - 5 PM
As a valued UCO alum, you are welcomed and encouraged to utilize the services and resources Career Services offers. Whether you just graduated or are considering a career change, our services are available to you. Just like students, registered alumni will have access from the time of registration with the Alumni Association to all Career Services' resources and support:
- Resume Development/Critique
- Strategic Job Search Guidance
- Individual Career Counseling
- Career Transition/Job Fit Assessments
- Career Fairs & Forums
- HireBronchos, allowing you to:
- Search and apply for positions using resumes that may be customized for each position.
- Access to employer information in the HireBronchos Employer Directory.
- Upload your resume, allowing employers and Career Services to search and refer your resume for position openings.
- Sign up for interviews and RSVP for Career Events.
Don't miss another opportunity to be prepared for meeting or interviewing with potential employers and register today with Career Services for HireBronchos!