Nigh University Center
Monday - Friday : 8 PM - 5 PM
2012 Fall Career & Internship Fair
September 19, 2012 @ 12:00 - 4:00
UCO Nigh University Center, Grand Ballroom, 3rd Floor
The Fall Career & Internship Fair hosts many local and national organizations to discuss full-time employment, internship, and graduate school opportunities with job-seekers. Professional attire is required for entry. Access to the event is free and open to the public.
Are you a job or internship seeker? Dress professionally, bring multiple copies of your resume, research the organizations you intend to meet, and come prepared to network/interview for full-time and/or internship opportunities as well as ask questions and collect information about the organizations hiring process. Click here for a list of attending organizations.
Are you an organization/employer? Register through HireBronchos to meet, interview, and/or accept resumes from UCO candidates for full-time employment, internships, and/or graduate school. For registration fees, visit the "Career Event REGISTRATION" section of HireBronchos.
Why your organization should recruit at UCO:
- UCO has more than 17,000 students!
- UCO averages more than 400 students in attendance at career fairs!
- UCO has over 140 different degree programs!
- UCO students are engaged in Transformative Learning.
- UCO programs have received accreditation from ABET, PGA, ACBSP, NCATE, and NASM.
- UCO has a healthy mix of traditional and non-traditional students leading to a very diversified and experience population.
- UCO has a leadership minor and niche programs to enhance students' soft-skills and employability.
To volunteer for the Fall Career & Internship Fair, please visit the volunteer opportunities page. For more information concerning the Fair or UCO Career Services, call (405) 974-3346.